Sunday, November 11, 2012

I am a very bad blogger.

There, I got that out of the way.

 

School's back in session.  I don't know why I always say, "life is so hectic right now."   I really think that this business is just our new normal...and I'm in denial.  Gone are the days of sleeping in, going out, watching TV shows at their regularly scheduled times (thankful for DVRs, I do have a few favorites).  And I'm OK with that, most of the time. 


School is busy.  Science fairs, drama plays, costumes, field trips, Mina projects, reading, reading, reading, notebooking, math pages, how to write your last name, reading.  Then there is laundry.  Oh, the laundry.  Sometimes I just need a break, a time to sit back and just be.  Just be quiet with Jesus.  I struggle with that.  I need to intentionally be with God in quiet, more often.  Life will still be warp speed, but God's speed is so much calmer than my speed.  No matter how fast it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment