Monday, March 26, 2012

There's a story, of a lovely princess....

I know I am not a good blogger.  There simply is not enough time in my day to get on the computer, think of something snazy to say, and then type it out.  I'm not sure how other people do it.  I'm not very good with words either.  And then there is the fact that my life is simply not that exciting.  Who really wants to sit and read about how I fold my umpteen loads of laundry or what The babe has accomplished in therapy (I can tell you it is NOT speaking).  However, there are times I came across things that I feel I should post.  Things to help others.  Children are my passion.  As is adoption.  Adoption of Special Needs Children is my soap box.  If you catch me standing on it, watch out.  I'll talk your ears off.  Thus it is with this.  These children need our help.  It is one thing to raise a child.  It is another to come up with a ransom, quickly, to bring them home.  When someone is so willing to rescue a child, I feel it is the church's responsibility to help.  God does not ask us to help widows and orphans.  He commands it.  Yes, He is the father to the fatherless.  That does not mean we can stand back and thank Him for taking on that role.  We are called to be the hands and feet of Jesus.  Therefor, WE are to be the father to the fatherless.  Here is one awesome, give ya goosebumps, type of story.  Please check out this blog... http://thestarsaligned.blogspot.com/2012/03/love-multiplied-giveaway.html  Please pray for this child, for this family.  Please donate if you feel led.  There are some cool gifts up for grabs.  Please support and encourage those who say yes to God and rescue those who need rescued.  

No comments:

Post a Comment