Thursday, March 27, 2014

"The earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein" (Ps. 24:1)

So, as we are sitting in the kitchen doing our school, Surfette comes running in, yelling, "Look outside!".  So, we looked.  And guess what we saw?
Yes, you see that correctly.  A Bald Eagle.  In my back yard.  Suburbia, PA.  A Bald Eagle.  We were so excited, and amazed at the size of this thing I didn't get my camera quick enough to get a picture of him on the ground.  But, I did get him flying.  At least I got a picture.  Because nobody is going to believe me.


"but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."  -Isaiah  40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment